Pain & Swelling in left leg ankle for 8 to 9 months

I have pain and swelling in left leg ankle from 8 to 9 months, I gone through doctor and he find out that there is involvement of calcane & lower end of tibia. so kindly suggest the best solutions to come out from this problem. Doctor has also prescribe me to take the rest of 6 week other wise my bone will collapse. So plz suggest, i m too afraid.

Hello and thanks for posting.

It's not clear from you post exactly what the problem is- arthritis? a fracture?

It might be good to ask if you're having issues related to your bone mineral density (such as osteoporosis), as these are common among people living with HIV.

I'd suggest speaking to your doctor about what the underlying problem is, and if there is a way to prevent this from happening to other joints (or bones) in the future.

Be well, BY

Re: Re: I thought HIV doesn't equal AIDS...not in my case!
Sex with my HIV partner