Hep B risk?

Hello Dr. This is my case. Yesterday, I was talking with this person who was diagnosed Hep+ a year ago. Don`t know if he was cured or he has chronic but i know he went to the doctor and had his treatment. As a matter of fact he was drinking champagne with me. The thing is he accidentally spat a tiny amount of saliva into my open eye wich i had an inflammation in it, it was red. I have 2 doses of the anti-hep b vaccine. First the 9/25 and second 10/27. Im waiting for the third dose on march. Question is Am I at risk? Are 2 doses good enough to protect me? Thanx in advance!

Hello and thanks for posting.

First off, I don't think your exposure was significant.

Next, your pretty likely to have developed immunity to HBV after the second vaccination shot, though the third shot raises this likelihood to ~95%.

BY

Only Kaletra prescribed by doctor. Is it worth continuing the pep.
starting prezista 800mg