Thyroxine

I am going on a holiday soon from SYDNEY to Santiago Chile 14 behind Sydney I take Thyroxine every day at 7am SYDNEY time

Monday and Tuesday's 100 mg Wenesday 50 mg Thursday 100 mg Friday 50mg Saturday 100 mg and Sunday 50mg In total for the week is 550 mg I do like to break it this way as it works better for me My question how will I take this pill at my usual time For example we leave Sydney at 1 pm Friday So already i would have taken my pill in the morning, 12 hours later we arrive In Santiago on the same day but will be saturday here in Australia and friday overseas, so when and Wich pill do I take the 100 mg or the 50 mg

What happens if I miss one day? I am totally confused Please help

Thank you so much

Hello and thanks for posting.

I wouldn't sweat the details. Just continue on your usual schedule when you arrive in Santiago- it might mean that your two doses are a little closer (or further apart) than usual, but for a single day or dose, it won't cause any significant problems.

BY

Can Truvada cause Tinnitus?
bacteria blood infection with a 102 fever