Sep 7, 2014
My patient who wishes to work abroad is TPHA Positive .How can I certify him that he is not having active syphilis?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Though the specific requirements will no doubt depend on the country of interest, I would think that a letter certifying that the patient has completed an appropriate course of antibiotic treatment (for example, three penicillin injections for late latent syphilis) would suffice.
2 mins late
Poz 30 years plus. Which meds?
- Will Chlamydia Go Away On Its Own?
- What Will Happen If You Have Sex While Having Hpv?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.