Why the pop-up ad

Every time I check-in with this site I get a pop up ad for medication. Do You approve of these medications, or do you allow them because you are paid for them. I am asking because I want to know if you get paid for advertising. If so, what proctors are in place to assure that this resource is not biased?

Hello and thanks for posting.

I too find the pop-up ads annoying.

While the ad do represent commercial support for TheBody.com, they have no influence whatsoever on the types of questions that get answered nor do they pay me directly at this Forum. I do strive to provide answers that are as fair and balanced as possible, and as free as possible of any commercial bias as possible.

Do know that I do received funds from a variety of sources, listed in part, here.

Hope that's helpful. BY

Isentress
its my birthday doctor, and i am on the body.com