Aug 22, 2014
Is topvein and SOS advance supplements a good combination?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
SCAM ALERT: Topvein claims to be a "treatment and cure for HIV that is 99% effective", yet a simple search of the National Library of Medicine fails to find a single reference to Topvein. There is no effective cure for HIV. Any claim to this is false and preys on the best hopes of poorly informed individuals.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore Throat Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.