can penicillin cure chlamydia
Jul 27, 2014
Somebody told me a ex of mine had chlamydia and I'm on penicillin all ready due to a tonsil infection. If I had the chlamydia could it also be cured by the penicillin?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
If you think you've been exposed, you should be screened (being mindful to test the body site(s) that may have been exposed).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- How Can You Tell If A Person Has A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.