|shingles at 46
Jul 21, 2014
is shingles considerd an oi haven't been on meds for 2years last test 2yrs ago cd4 count 236 viral load dont remember
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
If your CD4 was about 200, two years ago, and you haven't been on treatment since, I fear that your counts could be very much lower- certainly in a range that is AIDS-defining.
I'd suggest speaking to your care provider about your best treatment options. BY
From single Complera to Truvada+Edurant
two months after pep
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- HIV Risk After Sex With A Prostitute
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Blood Got Into Nose HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.