natural. hiv treatment?

Hi .my. mom. Has just been diagnosed w hiv. And she's very weak and is having a lot of fluid retention. , on top of that she doesn't have appetite , I was giving her vitamines and whey protein also probiotics but her doctor. Stopped (he said her body is not. Going to tolerate it yet ) what do you think? Is there's any natural. Treatment for aids. Or can I continue using the supplements with the meds? Please help , I'm desperated. She getting weaker by the minute Thank you very much!!

Hello and thanks for posting.

Sorry to learn about your mother. Though there are some key medical details that would help this discussion, I fear that she has advanced (or at least very symptomatic) HIV or AIDS.

There is no "natural" treatment for HIV, per se. More than vitamins or protein, what she needs now is a detailed medical evaluation, and most likely the initiation of combination antiretroviral HIV medications. In patients who have anorexia (no appetite), we'll use dronabinol (or marijuana) or a steroid, like megestrol.

Hope that helps, and please feel free to write back, BY

Rising Viral Load and CD4
Cure is unrealistic at this point no?