Blisters

I am HIV positive. Can HIV cause blisters, I have blisters that look like insect bites, they itch and the blister is surrounded be redness to the skin, they are on my body my arms and my legs, they itch and the redness swells. Grateful if you could reply, thanks.

Hello and thanks for posting.

HIV typically doesn't cause blisters, but some medications can cause sensitivity to the sun (this might be your case since the lesions are limited to your arms and legs)

There's a lot of clinical information that I'd need to give more precise information about what might be the problem. I'd suggest contacting your care provider to discuss your symptoms.

BY

took half the dose of my kaletra tablet
Doxycycline and Stribild