Alluvia for PEP
Jul 13, 2014
Is alluvia alone enough for PEP? The general practitioner gave me Alluvia only for PEP and am worried.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While not a typical regimen, since boosted protease inhibitors are an alternative approach for treating chronic HIV infection, I'd think that Alluvia (Kaletra) alone would be an acceptable, if not best tolerated, PEP regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.