Alluvia for PEP
Jul 13, 2014
Is alluvia alone enough for PEP? The general practitioner gave me Alluvia only for PEP and am worried.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While not a typical regimen, since boosted protease inhibitors are an alternative approach for treating chronic HIV infection, I'd think that Alluvia (Kaletra) alone would be an acceptable, if not best tolerated, PEP regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.