Traumeel Cream and Complera
Jul 13, 2014
I understand that with some HIV meds a person should not take echinacea. This is one of the ingredients in Traumeel s topical ointment. I have been using it for the last week for neck pain. Should I be using it or stop? I am taking Complera. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Short term use of the topical ointment shouldn't cause any problems with Complera.
If your neck pain persists, I'd suggest talking with your care provider. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Common Lymph Nodes Swelling With Hiv Infections
- Lemon Skin Cure And Hiv
- How Long Do The Glands Stay Swollen During The Acute Stage Of Hiv?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Dose Hiv Cause White Spots In The Back Of The Throat?
- What Is The Name Of Different Hiv Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.