Meds through the mail?

I can't seem to find an answer through Google so I thought I would ask here. The paperwork that comes with the Atripla says that it can reach temps of 86 degrees. I am forced to use a mail order pharmacy and in the summer temps in the UPS trucks can get between 100-110 degrees. Then it sits on the porch in the heat for several more hours before being picked up. Could this dilute the potency of the meds preventing it from maintaining my non detectable status? Thanks.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Short term temperature excursions are generally not a problem with medications. I haven't heard of any problems with medication potency or treatment failure as a result of mail order shipments.

BY

Creating a reserve of my meds
Taking ARV's (Tribuss) & Revivo Herbal Supplements