stribild miss dose for the first time and food?

My question is. I think I might miss a dose of stribild for the first time. I been on it about 4 to 5,months. I never have missed a dose. I started stribild on February 21 2014 with a viral load of 1,000,000 around there had 43 Of cd4 cells. Last lab around April my viral load went down to 243 and cd4 of 250 approx. Will this affect me in any way will I become resistance to st ibild? Also can I take stribild with cereal and milk? Since I take it at breakfast time. Thank you.

Hi and thanks for posting.

Deep breath. Exhale.

A single missed does of medication is never the cause of drug resistance. If you've successfully taken medications for 4 months, you've only missed 1 in 120 doses, or stated another way, your adherence is about 99.2%- far better than the 90-95% goal that we usually aim for.

And yes, you can take Stribild with cereal and milk. It's really only important to have some food in your stomach.

BY

HSV2
Hiv