Jun 26, 2014
I am HIV+, CD4 count is 1014 37%, and VL is undetectable. I was just diagnosed positive for HSV-2. The doctor is recommending valtrax, yet I found this website that claims that their herbal mix would cure the HSV. Here is the link. http://www.isthereaherpescure.com/buynow.htm Do you think this is valid and worth the money or a bunch of nonsense?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There is no cure, herbal or otherwise, for herpes virus infection. The site and it's products are bunk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache Sign Of Seroconversion
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.