Drinking aloe vera
Jun 26, 2014
Is aloe vera recommended for drinking, to help control a sluggish digestion?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While I'm sure that there are proponents of drinking aloe (perhaps Dr. Oz), I'm not one of them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Accurate Window Period To Find Out If You Hiv?
- How To Treat Thrush And Burning Tongue?
- Can Antibiotics Fight Hiv If Taken Immediately?
- Am I At Hiv Risk After Only One Unprotected Sex Encounter
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share The Same Earring?
- Percentage Of White Women With Hiv In America
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.