Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

hiv symptoms ["Do I have HIV?" questions are not answered on this forum]

Jun 24, 2014

Hi. I have been with many prostitues for blowjobs unprotected. a couple weeks ago i got a redish crusty sore on back on scalp and seems like its taking awhile to go away. a few days ago i woke up with sore throat and it comes and goes . my galnds in my neck are hurt on both sides and now i have a low fever of 95.9 yesterday i didnt have a fever. i have post nasal drip and in my past its made my throat tonsels swell like they are now and sore with some red sores and white. this has happend before but im afraid i have hiv. what detailed symptoms would i have and how easy is it to get hiv from a BJ ? i do already have herpes have a sore in rose like the sore on scalp too . seems to be going away now but . my legs hurt some but maybe from working dont know. ive been tired but seems like i always keep going. wouldnt i feel more sick if hiv? seems like allergys always have done this to me but this time my lymp nodes are really hurt and swollen. Thanks

Response from Dr. Young

Sorry, I do not answer the "Do I have HIV?" questions on this forum. This is a forum for questions about selecting and managing HIV medications.

BY

Previous
on pep
Next
How CAN i buy atripla

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.