Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Stribild and Insomina/what time is good AM/PM?
Jun 18, 2014

Hello,

I will be starting Stribild this week and would like to know does it really matter what time of day (AM/PM) you should take Stribild? I have read different reviews and some patients say that it causes Insomnia and some said it didnt disturb their sleep pattern. Also, I would like to know if its best to take Stribild with a light meal, or with lunch or dinner to lessen the medication side effects? I have also read mixed reviews about this as well.

Response from Dr. Young

Hello and thanks for posting.

Stribild is generally well tolerated. The most common side effects associated with Stribild are nausea and diarrhea. In Stribild's 2 year-long, large clinical trials, about 3% of people reported insomnia (of any severity).

It does not matter when you take Stribild, but it is important to take with food. For more information about Stribild, check out the company's official website.

BY

Previous
sencibilidad en el pene
Next
eviplera and tinnitus

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.