Stribild and Insomina/what time is good AM/PM?

I will be starting Stribild this week and would like to know does it really matter what time of day (AM/PM) you should take Stribild? I have read different reviews and some patients say that it causes Insomnia and some said it didnt disturb their sleep pattern. Also, I would like to know if its best to take Stribild with a light meal, or with lunch or dinner to lessen the medication side effects? I have also read mixed reviews about this as well.

Hello and thanks for posting.

Stribild is generally well tolerated. The most common side effects associated with Stribild are nausea and diarrhea. In Stribild's 2 year-long, large clinical trials, about 3% of people reported insomnia (of any severity).

It does not matter when you take Stribild, but it is important to take with food. For more information about Stribild, check out the company's official website.

BY

sencibilidad en el pene
eviplera and tinnitus