Inflammation of urethra end
Jun 14, 2014
i have unprotected sex with a sex worker( rubbing penile with vagina only). next day i have itching of urethra and after one week the itching is more frequent but no pain and fluid discharge.. inflamed part of urethra have increased in size i'm already under treatment of PEP since one week. is the the inflammation caused by HIV?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Neither HIV nor HIV medications (PEP) does not generally cause urethral symptoms. Other sexually transmitted infections can. I'd suggest contacting your care provider about your symptoms.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.