|Checking Out Med Options
Jun 12, 2014
I understand that Isentress is taken twice daily but what are the time frame between doses and can it be taken at the same time with Truvada?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.