Looking for online mentors

Dear Doc, I am a medical doctor from Kenya. I head a huge HIV program, in a high prevalence area (approximately 73,000 people infected, but only 15,000 are on care). Our County has around 150 health facilities and many health care workers who have very basic knowledge in HIV. I have personally really benefited from this website. HIV care and treatment is still quite rudimentary in Africa, especially in terms of knowledge and skills. We are planning to initiate an online mentorship program and we are looking for HIV mentors from across the world. Could you be knowing people who are willing to assist us in this? Thanks

Hello and thanks for posting.

As Chief Medical Officer of the International Association of Providers of AIDS Care, I'd be happy to see if we can link you to online colleagues with expertise in your areas of need. It's my belief that there is a vast human resource of knowledgable care providers, and that creating relationships between these individuals can often provider the initial mentoring to help newer providers learn the life-saving skills they require.

I've sent you a private email to discuss further.

Be well, BY

Considering Treatment Options
New one pill regimen