|am on PEP with 3 drug regimen
Jun 6, 2014
The PEP am on is of three drug regimen of (Efavirenz, Lamivudine and Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate) I was given 30 tabs but immediately after two weeks of start I test negative with HIV (AG/AB) Test so doctor can I take 28 tabs instead of 30 tabs. Your immediate response will be highly appreciated.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
PEP is usually a 4 week treatment (28 days).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Vd?
- What Is Acute And Subacute Transient Peripheral Neuropathy?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- How Polygamy Can Cause Hiv Aids Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.