Pep

Hi I'm sechaba from south africa I started taking aspen lamzid after 36 of exposure I took my first pill a 7:30 pm and my second pill at 10:00 pm then the following day I changed to 10:15am for my first pill and 07:45pm for the second pill I've changed to that time schedule since then and I'm always taking pills after meals so I want to know if the pills will be effective

Hello and thanks for posting from South Africa.

PEP is very effective in preventing HIV infection if started within 72 hours and adhered to over the 4 week treatment course. One need not to be such a clock watcher- it's ok to have some variability in the timing of the dose of Lamzid (Combivir). Only aim to take the pill twice daily (usually, I recommend morning and evening, with some food).

Hope that's helpful, BY

About my HIV Test
summer motorcycle trip/high temperatures