generic meds

Hi!I tested hiv positive in 2013 after having a lung infection. In July I started taking Tribuss. Now I was informed that my medical doesn't cover that in full so I hav been given Trivenz. I need to know if am gonna hav a bad side effects since I never had any when I took Tribuss. Thank u in advance for ur time

Hello and thanks for posting.

Sorry to learn about your recent diagnosis.

ll three of these meds are the combination of tenofovir, FTC and efavirenz- known as the brand product Atripla and a variety of generics (like Tribuss and Trivenz). Many of the generics are actually manufactured under supervision by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). They should have essentially identical side effect and efficacy profiles.

Hope that helps and feel free to write back. BY

Why Was I Never Sick
Nutrition