May 16, 2014
Hi, i once had touched someone while he was bleeding and i had a cutt on my finger and i was given the didivir in hospital so i mised to take tha by six minutes. Is that going to be a problem to me?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Wow. Six minutes? Your not "late" and at no additional risk because of the difference in doses.
Most HIV medications can be safely taken within a 4-6 hour time window without the slightest concern- perhaps even longer for some medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Does Washing Up After Sex Prevent Std's?
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.