Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

the reason of excessive sweat

i am a infected person.recently i began to show excessive sweating and the smell of my underarm sweat has changed .basically i wanna know the reason this excessive sweating specially the reason of changing my body odor.is it only for the disorder og my immune system or any other reason.because i have to remove this problem.

Hello and thanks for posting.

There are a wide range of possible causes of excessive sweating. The US National Library of Medicine has a nice review of this condition.

I'd suggest discussing your symptoms and evaluation with your care provider.

BY

In My Mind or In My Body?
Which haart regimen to choose for treatment naive patient