In My Mind or In My Body?

I hope this isn't a silly question, but I've been having a strange sense of feeling anxious and agitated and generalized intermittent aches and pains about everyday for a while. I was Dx a year ago and my labs are very good so I'm not on any treatment. The odd thing is that I can about set a clock to it. It begins about an hour after getting up in the morning and lasts 4-6 hours. My question is this.... Can the virus itself be the cause or is it merely psychosomatic? I thought I've already dealt with the usual psychological aspect of the Dx already so that is why I'm asking if it is me or is it the virus.

No questions are silly- so thanks for posting. I'm not sure where you live, but here in the US, HIV treatment is recommended for all people living with HIV- independent of how "good" your labs are.

In many other countries, HIV medications are now recommended for people whose CD4s are below 500, or who have a range of indicator conditions- including being sexually active and not wanting to infect one's partner.

As for your symptoms, it's difficult to know exactly in a online posting what the cause might be, but it would be worth discussing your symptoms (as well as why you're not on treatment) with your care provider.

Be well, BY

Hep C genotypes
the reason of excessive sweat