can you help me?

hi.sir after having your answer i am interested to inform you what had happen with me.in 2007 i was infected .then i began to show some normal symptoms like i felt pain in my neck.i have some problem for diarrhoea.in the late 2009 i began to show some serious problem like i had lost my memory.i had some ulcer in my genitial .i felt abnormal fatigue .and i had sores in mouth.then i had came to know from a religious book that black seed is the medicine of all disease except death .then i began to take black seed as a medicine for about 40 days.then first i felt that the sores in my mouth was gone away.then the ulcer around my genitials also gone.I did not feel any pain in my neck.i had my memory again.i felt then i am completely a healthy man the only symptoms that did not gone was excessive sweating all day long .since i was not any expert then i did not take black seed more.but now in 2014 i have only memory problem and some nurological problem and i do excessive sweat yet .i think black seed can be the full medicine but i did not take the full course of thatr medicine. and i also need some advise from the expert like u.can i have your personal email please.please.

Hello and good to hear back from you.

It's difficult to assess your health situation-- if your HIV infected, the best thing to do is to have regular medical evaluations. This includes an assessment of your symptoms, but also of your immunological health, by measuring your CD4 cell count, and if available in your country, a HIV viral load.

These tests will determine whether the black seed that you took had any effect, positive or negatively, on your health, and whether you need to be taking other medications.

Hope that helps, BY

Ricovir-em
KS,CASTLEMANS,PEL - 4 yrs remission.