can you help me please?

hello doctor i was got infected since it was 2008 .but i used black seed as a medicine for only 40 days about all of my symptoms was gone away.what should i do now?

Hello and thanks for posting.

Black seed (Nigella sativa) is sold as a treatment for many things, but there are limited quality data on the safety or effectiveness.

A single published case report in the African Journal of Traditional, Complementary and Alternative medicines purports a case of HIV infection treated by Nigella with resultant reversal of HIV antibody status and undetectable viral loads. My exhaustive searching has not found any other reports about Nigella and HIV; as such, I'm very skeptical about the company's claims about benefit.

That said, it's great that you're feeling better. I'd suggest going to your care provider for laboratory confirmation of your health. It's important both for you- to see what your CD4 count and viral load are. If you're the second case of viral suppression with Nigella, I'm sure that the world would be interested in knowing. Similarly, if your virus is detectable, this negative result would be equally important.

Hope that helps and stay in touch. BY

co-trimoxazole
MY BOYFRIEND TESTED HIV POSITIVE ON FEB 2ND 2014