Bonvit

Can i use bonvit instead of using Atroiza,and when using both is it going to increase my cd4 or not

Hello and thanks for posting.

Bonvit is a company that sells vitamins. Vitamins alone would not be expected to have any meaningful impact on CD4 cells.

Atroiza is a generic form of the widely prescribed first-line HIV regimen Atripla, often sold in South Africa. People taking Atripla (and who are adherent) can expect CD4 cells to increase between 100 and 200 cells in the first year.

I would not recommend replacing your Atroiza (Atripla) with vitamins.

BY

Codeine addiction and HIV
open cut on chest and hiv