Could something go terribly wrong?

I want to ask a question of a event that is strongly concerning. Here it goes.

Two days ago a couple of friends and I went into a strip club. After about 10 minutes I took a private lap dance in a VIP room with one of the women. During the lap dance she opened my pants and gave me a "hand job". Seconds later after she finished she wiped the sperm that ran across her left finger into the thumb on the room's wall and since she was giving a nude she put her panties back on touching the sides and then accommodated her front area (groin) with both hands without going deep into her groin (a slight fix). After doing this she sat down in a chair and we started to chit chat. I told her to rub her hands together to make friction that could kill the sperm and she did. Then I left. My worries are whether there is a chance by any mean that she could conceive a child due to this event. I am really worried and do not know what to expect. I am a 20 year old male who has been involved in sexual relations EXCLUSIVELY with trusted partners. I have really high expectations in my life and this will definitely be a turning event in the way I take care of myself. I was really drunk.

*She was wearing really thin clothing

What do you recommend I should do? What is the possibility of conceiving a child?

This is a forum for people asking questions about choosing HIV medications. Because of volume, I cannot routinely answer questions about "I had sex with ____ ; Do I have HIV?" on this forum. Particularly, I don't answer the frequently posted, guilt-ridden questions of "I had an encounter with a sex worker, and now I have ______ symptoms. Do I have HIV?"

Please respect this request. BY

efectos secundarios despues de 10 meses
Added benefits of ART?