can hiv be spread this way?

Hello Good evening, pls help me by giving reply to my question as i am very worried.on 24 nov 2013 my wife gave birth to baby boy but she had not developed milk so formula milk was given till 27 nov but on 28 and 29 nov ,my baby was feed with breast milk of some other lady who was also become mother and was admitted there..so my concern is can hiv spread from 02 days of breastfeeding if that lady was assumed to be hiv positive

It is possible for infants to be infected with HIV via breast milk. I would say the risk from a short exposure of a few days carries less risk than prolonged ingestion of milk from an infected women.

If possible try to determine if the donor of the milk was tested for HIV and what the result was.

chance of my wife is positive
fast breath