Mar 27, 2014
Do they have cure for tpha
Response from Dr. Young
In brief, yes.
TPHA is a blood test that indicates syphilis infection. Syphilis is treated and curable with antibiotics.
The TPHA test usually remains positive even after treatment, as it is a measure of antibodies produced by the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
- Does Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding Mean I Have An Std?
- What Is The Worst Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.