Mar 27, 2014
Do they have cure for tpha
| Response from Dr. Young
In brief, yes.
TPHA is a blood test that indicates syphilis infection. Syphilis is treated and curable with antibiotics.
The TPHA test usually remains positive even after treatment, as it is a measure of antibodies produced by the body.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke?
- Is Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Swallowing Cum
- Odds Of Getting HIV Giving Oral Sex
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Risk Of Getting AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.