|Urgent interaction questio: time sensitive plz help
Mar 25, 2014
Dear dr ben
The dr said he was going to inject lxylocaine/idocaine locally into my genital area. He does not know about me being hiv+ since i live in a very "stigmatic" country.
Will it be ok for xylocaine/lidocaine to be injected locally (genital area) if am on Atripla? Procedure will be at 9am on this thursday and i take atripla at nights.
Please advisa before then since im kinda worried. If not ok can u tell me what local anesthisia will it be ok to get injected locally?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
The local anesthetic that you're about to receive is ok.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.