Mar 23, 2014
Hi, I am taking Atripla in Spain with 600 mg Efsvirenz, 200 mg emtricitabina and 245mg tenofovir disoproxil. But looking at this web the mg of 2 components of Atripla are diferent. Why? Which is better?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Both are real Atripla. The difference is in how regulatory agencies tally up the medications. Here in the US, Atripla is considered to have 300 mg of tenofovir disoproxil, whereas in Europe, it's 245 mg.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Severe Vaginal Bleeding After Lifting
- Smelly Vagina Always Mean An Std
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Are Lymphocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Can Someone Get Stds By Touching Another Person's Sperm?
- How Long Can U Live With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.