ple check the medicine

Sir my cD4 is 237 and my ART adviser start the treatment with zidovudine ip 300 mg lamivudine 150mg nevirapine 200mg plese suggest the medicines are ok or any advanced medicine are there. i am tacking 1 tablet in mornning 10.00 and 1 at night 22.00 i am suffering from sevear acidity any sagetion so ple reply

Hello and thanks for posting.

First, I agree that it's time to start HIV medications.

Based on the medications you've listed it's clear that you don't live in the US or Europe. While ZDV/3TC and nevirapine are no longer typical of our preferred first-line medications, they have been work horse drugs for many parts of the world.

You might try taking your medications with food in your stomach- this sometimes help with side effects.

Hope that helps, BY

Cannot afford Lab test's, My Dr. won't renew prescription for Atripla
I MISS MY RUVADA DOSE, N RITROVIR ,COCKTAILS