The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

find treatment

Mar 21, 2014

Hello! I'm in USA now and I want to know where I can find treatment (KALETRA AND CONVIVIR) for me and my housband, we aren't resident of the united states but we need to know if its a foundation that give the medicine or something. Please try to help me with this. Thanks

Response from Dr. Young

Hello and thanks for posting.

It's possible, but much depends on your location, income and insurance. I'd suggest starting by contacting the local AIDS Service Organization or healthcare provider.'s aso finder may be a useful resource to help you.


Conceiving a child
Conflicting info-------reaction

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint