Mar 21, 2014
Hello! I'm in USA now and I want to know where I can find treatment (KALETRA AND CONVIVIR) for me and my housband, we aren't resident of the united states but we need to know if its a foundation that give the medicine or something. Please try to help me with this. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
It's possible, but much depends on your location, income and insurance. I'd suggest starting by contacting the local AIDS Service Organization or healthcare provider. TheBody.com's aso finder may be a useful resource to help you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.