Mar 21, 2014
I am taking norvir, prezista, and epzicom. Is there a one pill dosage I can take instead of the three pills?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
In brief, no.
There is a single tablet version of Prezista (with the new Norvir replacement cobicistat) and tenofovir/FTC and a single tablet of Epzicom + dolutegravir (Tivicay, an integrase inhibitor) that are both in late-stage development.
Hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- Alcohol And Resistance To Antiretrovirals
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.