Mar 21, 2014
I am taking norvir, prezista, and epzicom. Is there a one pill dosage I can take instead of the three pills?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
In brief, no.
There is a single tablet version of Prezista (with the new Norvir replacement cobicistat) and tenofovir/FTC and a single tablet of Epzicom + dolutegravir (Tivicay, an integrase inhibitor) that are both in late-stage development.
Hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
- Severe Chest Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.