hiv meds and stress
Mar 21, 2014
I am on hiv medication,recently I fought with my partner, I didnt sleep properly, was in too much of mental stress but did NOT MISS my dose, but God blessed, touch wood, things are oke between us. Does these kind of stress push me towards early resistance to artipla,this unbalanced living was just for 2 day, I had immediately cold, runny nose,dizziness, ect due to lack of sleep, Thnx for your kind attention to this quarry. Regards.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
While stress is generally undesirable, there's no direct link between stress and problems with HIV medications or drug resistance.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Passing Chlamydia With A Condom?
- Percentage Of Teens With Herpes
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
- Symptoms Of Shingles In The Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.