Believe?

Hi. Dr. My partner and I always used condom, ( Gay), I'm the bottom positive undetectable for more of two years, and he is negative, if the condom breaks it. It's High or low the possibility that Can I contagion to him? And Do you believe in this study?

Thanks

Hello and thanks for posting.

It's low. Very low.

And, yes.

This was a very well conducted clinical study of a large population of people. While the authors were careful to point out the statistical limits of their observations, among the roughly 45,000 acts of condomless sex, there were no HIV transmissions.

Hope that helps, BY

combivir+invirase+norvir vs kaletra+combivir
How To Best Deal With Warts