Hiv positive and negative partners

i have a problem last year my husband tested Hiv positive and i was pregnant i tested negative and now i have a baby and im breastfeeding so is it possible for him to be positive and me being negative and i also want to know if the baby is not going to be positive cause i also tested after giving birth and the results came negative and the baby is now four months old.

Hello and thanks for posting.

I'm happy to hear that you and your baby are healthy. If you're HIV negative, then you can't transmit the virus to your baby.

Not every sexual encounter transmits HIV, so it's entirely possible that sex with your positive husband (and especially if he's on treatment and has an undetectable viral load) has a relatively low risk of infecting you.

Hope that helps. BY

HPV Update
HIV+ or Negative?