can we do exsersice with cd4 237
Mar 3, 2014
Sir i am just diagnosist with hiv and my cd4 is 237 can i do exese ice or whT to do
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Of course, it is ok, indeed recommended to have exercise with HIV. This can help reduce cardiovascular, bone and diabetes risk and improve cognitive health.
The specific type of exercise you can do should be discussed with your care provider, in the event that you have any medical problems that might otherwise modify my general recommendation.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Clinics That Provide Ivf Fertilization For Hiv Positive Females
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Hiv Symptoms 2 Months After Exposure
- Why Is Theres No Medicine For Hiv?
- How Long Can I Test For Hiv After Exposure?
- How Long Do Headaches Last From Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.