can we do exsersice with cd4 237
Mar 3, 2014
Sir i am just diagnosist with hiv and my cd4 is 237 can i do exese ice or whT to do
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Of course, it is ok, indeed recommended to have exercise with HIV. This can help reduce cardiovascular, bone and diabetes risk and improve cognitive health.
The specific type of exercise you can do should be discussed with your care provider, in the event that you have any medical problems that might otherwise modify my general recommendation.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.