Mar 2, 2014
What is the right way to consume alcholol if I'm on ARV's?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There's no particular restriction or recommendation about alcohol and taking HIV medications. My advice is everything in moderation, and so long as alcohol doesn't impair your ability to adhere to your medications or sexual health habits, then cheers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Arizona Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of HIV And AIDS
- Burning Hands Sole Of Foot Mouth
- Can You Take Aspirin With Atripla?
- Could Autoimmune Disease Affect My Hiv Result
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.