Mar 2, 2014
I knocked off at 6 in the evening nd thot I culd rest a lil but woke up at 00H00 my question is I missed my dosage by 3 hours what shuld I d.I'm taking odimune treatment nd its my second month
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Don't over think the dosing. Being "off" by 3 hours on a once-daily medication is not off schedule.
Just take the pill and keep on going.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Get Hiv When Do The Flu-like Symptoms Happen?
- Neck Lymph Node Pain With Hiv
- Can A Woman Get Hiv If The Man Didn't Come Inside Her?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv By Having Sex One Time With A Positive Person
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Pictures Of People That Have Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.