|Propolis and Eviplera
Feb 27, 2014
Hi, I would like to know if there is any bad interaction between propolis and eviplera? Thanks in advance ;)
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There aren't likely to be any significant interaction between Propolis (applied topically) and Eviplera (Complera here in the US).
Let us know if it works for you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- When Is Syphilis Contagious?
- What's The Difference Between Bacterial Vaginosis And Yeast Infection?
- What Population Is Most At Risk In Getting Chlamydia?
- What Is The Name Of The Shingles Vaccine?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.