3rd time writing, question for Dr Young.

Doctor Young, I have some questions regarding HIV: Could you please explain me this experience is risky / not .

on Nov 5,2013 , I did vaginal intercourse with a prostitute girl 2 times but using condom for each intercourse, after finish I checked the condoms by filling it with water . I don't see any spurt come of the condoms . In the middle intercourse I did touched her fluid (I'm not sure if it is vaginal fluids / blood because it was dark), the fluid was on her thigh ,and I have a one day old cut on my finger (about 1 cm and it was still red, hurt when being pressed but not bleeding), soon after I realized that the fluid made contact with my cut, I pressed my finger to a blanked to clean the fluid , I didn't clean my hand until after the intercourse finished.

on Dec 3, 2013 I did vaginal intercourse again with another prostitute girl also 2 times and using condoms for each one, this time the girl who put the condom on me but I made sure that she leaves a few room for sperm but she did touch inside the condom (the one that will be on head of my penis) , again after finished I check the condoms and filled them with water and don't see any spurt from the condoms, but it has a drop / two when I squeeze them. each intercourse were lasts about 20-30 minutes.

My way of using condoms are putting them before my penis got into contact with vagina and always leaves a few room for sperm but I usually wait for a few minute after ejaculation before withdrawing my penis from vagina and never hold the base of the condom while withdrawing, but the condoms always still cover the head of my penis when I remove it . also my erection use to come and off during intercourse but I always keep on thrusting until my erection come again.

on Dec 11,2013 , I got sore throat that last 4 weeks even after I took 2 series of Cefadroxyl (it was my doctor's prescription), on Dec 12 , 2013 , I got diarrhea but only last one day and on early Jan 2014 I got night sweats after I took allergic medicine (my doctor think that my sore throat is because allergic so she gave me allergic medicine), the night sweat was only last one night. ( I didn't tell my doctor about my sexual experience).

I used Durex extra safe.

BTW this isn't my first experience, I was had broken condom and tested negative after at least 6 months.

my question : 1. does my condom use can be said proper condom use ? 2. can condom got tiny holes that I'm not aware of / due to friction because I never use any lubricant (i.e the water drop is because the tiny holes )? 3. vaginal fluid / blood that I touched during intercourse risky ? 4. Is there any danger because my erection come and gone but I still thrusting ? 5. does my symtomps is hiv symtomps ? 6. is there any risk because the girl touched inside the condoms (i.e if she was touching her vaginal fluids before put the condom on me) 7. do u warrant me to be tested for hiv / no ? Sorry for a long letter, thanks in advance Dr Young.

Sorry, this forum is dedicated to answering questions that help people deal with important questions about choosing HIV medications. Because of the tremendous volume, I can't answer the "do I have HIV?" questions on this forum.

BY

Pep change from stocrin to raltegrivir?
taking all of your medicine once in a day