HIV and muscle building

Hi doctor ive been hiv+ since march 2011 and my cd4 count was just above 200 last tests (june 2013) showd that i have undetectable virul load and cd4 count of about 800 now feb. 2014 i want to start gym and build muscle is it safe. cos i read some were that using tribuss(atripla) can cause acid build up in the muscles. I tolarate the medication very well without side effects but when I started I used to feel like I smoked weed 2hours after taking pills but i dont feel like that anymore. so can i start building muscles cos i only weigh 60 and im 27 and about 1,7m tall ? i see most guys my height are bigger so i want to build. also i never had any serious illness ever since i started treatment except flu a while back lasted only a week cos i eat lots oranges.

Hello and thanks for posting.

There's no particular reason why you can't exercise while taking Atripla (Tribuss). Lactic acidosis is an extremely rare side effect- one mostly seen in the early days of treatment, with medications other than the ones fond in Atripla.

Glad you're over the flu. I don't think it's because of the oranges though.

BY

3 Weeks pregnant on Atripla
Ways to detox liver naturally