Stribild- left on doorstep overnight at low temperature
Feb 18, 2014
Would a mail order delivery of Stribild left on the doorstep overnight at 40F affect its stability or potency? I know most meds don't fare well under extreme heat, but am curious as to the effect of less than 12 hours of cold.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I don't think that a brief overnight period of 40F will have any effect on your medications. If you're unsure, I'd suggest discussing with your doctor or pharmacist- sometimes a look at the pills can be reassuring.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin During Seroconversion
- Sore Throat During Seroconversion
- Erectile Dysfunction After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.