condom burst and on pep
Feb 18, 2014
a condom burst while having sex. i went to consult my doctor 3 hours later who gave me aspen lamzid tablets to take for 30days at 12 hour intervals. after 2weeks, i went for tests and was still negative. and consulted with a second doctor who proposed atripla. i stoped taken lamzid and am continuing with the atripla. will the pep work?
Response from Dr. Young
The most important thing is that you started your PEP treatment shortly after the potential exposure.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.