Dose error

Hi there I had protected sex with a south korean masseuse in the uk but the condom broke at the end. I went to the clinic the next day and they put me on PEP (truvada and kaletra). I am 2 weeks in and have been following the regime but today I realised I took only 1 kaletra twice a day instead of TWO twice a day. I feel so stupid and terrible. I guess this means the PEP will be ineffective? It could have been my one chance!

While your dose of Kaletra clearly wasn't correct, since your were taking full dose of Truvada, I'd bet that your PEP treatment will still be very effective.

There's not much to do at this point to correct the past other than to take the correct dosing for the remainder of the PEP treatment.

Be well, BY

Cliff Hanger?
condom burst and on pep